AMP↑™ Activator is a concentrated blend of proteins and surfactants designed to enhance the efficacy of aquatic pesticides. It is patent-pending for aquatic plant management.
- Available in 5 gallon containers
- Active ingredient: Blend of proteins and surfactants
- Dosing rates: 0.25 - 1 gal./acre-ft
- When using with an aquatic herbicide, apply with or as a pretreatment for treating Hydrilla, hybrid milfoil, Sago pondweed and other aquatic plants.
- When treating mat-forming cyanobacteria, apply as a pretreatment.
- NSF certified for use in drinking water
AMP↑™ Activator Product Information Sheet