You already love our EPA registered Aquashade® Aquatic Plant Growth Control, get ready to try our 2.4 times more concentrated formula. Also EPA registered, so you
know this blend of dyes has been thoroughly tested and is proven to control underwater aquatic plants and algae.
- 2.4 times more concentrated than our original Aquashade® Aquatic Plant Growth Control
- Inhibits underwater weed and algae growth
- Long-lasting results – go weeks without maintenance doses
- Get more Aquashade® on shelf, in your warehouse, in your boat or on your truck. Saves you time, labor and money!
Primarily effective in water deeper than two feet;
floating plants such as lilies are unaffected by this product if they have
already reached the surface.
Use in conjunction with herbicides or algaecides
for control of surface algae mats or shallow-water plants.
Not for use in drinking water. No restrictions for
animal/livestock drinking, irrigation, swimming or fish consumption when used at
- Available in 50 oz. (6 units in a
case), 2.5 (2 units in a case), and 275 gallon containers
- Active ingredient: Acid Blue 9 and Acid Yellow
- Dosing rates vary by water depth and growth height between 7.9 fl.oz. per acre-ft and 32 fl.oz.
- Apply directly from container
- US EPA Registration No. 33068-3
Aquashade® Plus Product Information Sheet
Aquashade® Plus Specimen Label
Find out more.
*Some States may require permits or restrict the use of this product. Check with your local authorities.