Harpoon® Granular Aquatic Herbicide
Treat from the bottom up! Granules sink down to
effectively control bottom-growing copper sensitive aquatic species.
water use restrictions applicable at label rates.*
- Available in 40 pound bags
- Active ingredients: contains 3.41%
elemental copper in the form of copper-ethylenediamine complexes (9.87%)
- Dosing rates vary by species and density between
40 to 80 pounds per acre-ft.
- Broadcast evenly using spreader, blower or hand scoop
- US EPA Registration No. 8959-55
Harpoon® Granular Aquatic Herbicide Product Information Sheet
Harpoon® Granular Case Study
Harpoon® Granular Specimen Label
*Some States may require permits or restrict the use of this product. Check with your local authorities.