Shoreklear-Plus® Aquatic Herbicide
A non-selective herbicide which effectively controls many herbaceous and woody plants. This product is pre-blended with a non-ionic surfactant. (This product
will not control plants that are completely submerged or have a majority of foliage under water.)
- Systemic herbicide for down-to-the-root kill
- Ready-to-use, included Surfactant
- Fast acting on annual roots
There is no restriction on the use of treated water for irrigation, recreation, or domestic purposes. See label for restrictions on potable water.*
- Available in 1 gallon (4 units
in a case) containers
- Active ingredient:18.0% glyphosate
- Dosing rates: Make a general spray solution of 3.5 fl.oz. to 9.00 fl.oz. solution. Use 3.3 gallons of product per surface acre in any single
broadcast treatment over water.
- Dilute and spray
- US EPA Registration No. 228-367-8959
Shoreklear-Plus® Product Information Sheet
*Some States may require permits or restrict the use of this product. Check with your local authorities.